Sunday, September 27, 2009

Kids Say the Darndest Things

I had to blog about this. During my afternoon elementary class last week, we had read a book about a moth that was a pet friend to a little boy. We had a do an activity with it so I decided to have the kids make cards to someone they love or is their good friend and decorate it with a moth theme. (I know it is a little odd, but the kids enjoyed it!) I have the kids freedom to do whatever they want with their card and use whatever they want as long as they wrote in english. This is a card one of the students wrote to her mom. I had to share. It reads:

"Dear Mother, Mother I love you but you are too scary. But I like you. Do you like this card? I'll give time one month tell me what this card is good or bad. But you love me too. And I like play too so play with me one hour. And I'll sleep with you. And I don't like to do homework. That is cecret (secret)"

I couldn’t stop laughing. I wanted her to read it while I recorded but she refused and about broke my camera. I guess you guys will have to only enjoy the visual for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment